Senior Cmc Project Manager Cell Therapy Jobs Vacancy in Celgene Seattle
Celgene Seattle urgently required following position for Senior Cmc Project Manager Cell Therapy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Cmc Project Manager Cell Therapy Jobs Vacancy in Celgene Seattle Jobs Details:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Job Category: Project Leadership
Work Location: 400 Dexter Ave N. 98109
Organization: Project Management
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
Juno Therapeutics, a Celgene Company, is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with company strategy, commitments and goals. Th Sr PM oversees initiating, planning and executing Cell Therapy Development and Operations (CTDO) projects.
The primary focus of the CTDO PM will be to manage critical projects in support of specific product programs and/or building CTDO infrastructure. This includes partnering with the project leads to identify scope, work and project strategy. The PM is responsible for developing detailed project plans in support of the project scope and cross-functional stakeholders. This position works closely with the drug product CMC Project Leads and functional PMs in order to coordinate and organize the deliverables associated with the CTDO product programs. This position will also work closely with functional leadership and representatives to ensure alignment and coordination across CTDO priorities. This role will also assist in business analysis for projects and programs; helping teams to define processes, criteria, etc. in order to support key decisions.
The Senior PM will be responsible for using CTDO PMO best practices, tools and templates. CTDO PMs may be called upon to provide training and coaching for functional project managers. The successful candidate will support development of a robust CTDO PMO: share ideas, tools, best practices, training, lessons learned, establish core competencies, conduct peer reviews of project management deliverables, etc. Key business processes include, but not limited to, leading strategic project planning and goal setting, project prioritization and portfolio alignment, project execution, project documentation and archival, and process improvement, standards development, resource modeling and metrics.
The successful candidate will be a demonstrated leader with the breadth of professional experience and the drive to work with both internal and external partners to define and implement effective project management plans. Must have the ability to work in a highly matrixed and cross-functional organization, against tight deadlines, and with world-class partners, suppliers and business leaders alike.
- Partner with project and workstream leads to successfully achieve project objectives
- Provide strong team leadership and drive to ensure projects are executed on-time and within budget
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Create project plans; scope, work, resources, scheduling, etc.
- Maintain project objectives through project lifecycle
- Monitor execution and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identify and resolve issues and risks
- Report on project progress, offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implement appropriate project change control
- Manage resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Facilitate all project team meetings; attend related project team meetings as necessary to ensure alignment
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Provide structure and leadership across departments to ensure team meets project objectives
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage project deliverables, e.g. CMO’s, Supply Chain, etc.
- Develop and communicate status to PMO, Project and CTDO Leadership
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years’ experience in bio tech/life sciences project management
- Experience in cellular therapy is preferred
- PMP certification required; PMO experience preferred
- Proficiency with related software tools such as: MS Project, OnePager, SmartSheets, MS PPT, MS Excel, etc.
- Experience in Agile teams
- Strong knowledge of biopharma industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with matrixed teams; maintaining strong business partner relationships
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to do what needs to be done in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences-related discipline
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences-related discipline and/or an MBA strongly preferred
- Project management qualification; PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.