Strategy And Operations Associate Revenue Acceleration Market Jobs Vacancy in Google Mountain View
- Strategy And Operations Associate Revenue Acceleration Market
- Mountain View CA
- 20 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Google Mountain View urgently required following position for Strategy And Operations Associate Revenue Acceleration Market. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategy And Operations Associate Revenue Acceleration Market Jobs Vacancy in Google Mountain View Jobs Details:
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: San Francisco, CA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Revenue Acceleration team within Go-To-Market (GTM) aligns company priorities with effective automation and analytics to deliver opportunities to our users and customers. Specifically, we design the strategy for how advertisers get serviced to accelerate growth, manage the data integrity of these accounts, analyze customer sentiment to uncover areas of improvement, and work on the strategy, systems, and analytics that drive algorithmic lead generation (i.e., Recommended Opportunities) for our frontline teams.
As an Strategy and Operations Associate, you will use your analytical skills to derive insights from complex data and inform decision-making across the region, while using your excellent communication and presentation skills to help you develop plans and recommendations that influence the actions of global partners, users and executive leaders. Additionally, you will rely heavily on your execution skills to drive the implementation of strategic projects as well as core operational processes.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Lead the Recommended Opportunities program for the Americas, providing operational oversight, regular reviews of operating metrics, periodic assessments to improve effectiveness based on rigorous analysis and operations theory.
- Lead Channel Management for the Americas region, which is the strategic process by which we determine which channels our customers are best served by. Set the strategy in collaboration with a number of stakeholder teams, execute the process, scan and drive opportunities to improve the process and outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to improve the Sales team efficiencies and customer outcomes, and lead efforts to scale best practices across the Americas.
- Participate and help steer global initiatives as appropriate and ensure that global initiatives are rolled out properly in America.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company.
- Experience structuring and analyzing quantitative and qualitative business strategy.
- Experience establishing relationships with and influencing stakeholders.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives with knowledge of SQL and/or similar analytical tools.
- Track record of building effective relationships with executive stakeholders.
- Ability to learn new systems and tools and drive or design improvements.
- Ability to pay attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadlines.
- Effective problem-solving, project management skills, communication, and facilitation skills.