Cashier And Customer Service Worker Hours Per Week Jobs Vacancy in Ikea San Francisco
- Cashier And Customer Service Worker Hours Per Week
- San Francisco CA
- 11 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Ikea San Francisco urgently required following position for Cashier And Customer Service Worker Hours Per Week. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cashier And Customer Service Worker Hours Per Week Jobs Vacancy in Ikea San Francisco Jobs Details:
• 1 year sales or customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Build loyalty by ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience
- Provides an efficient and accurate checkout experience in various areas of the store
- Offers additional products and services such as home delivery, credit card, and IKEA Family card
- Resolves customer concerns independently to meet their unique needs and expectations
- Provides friendly, safe, and efficient car loading and unloading services
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!