Analyst Senior Prospect Phone Marketing Jobs Vacancy in American Express New York
American Express New York urgently required following position for Analyst Senior Prospect Phone Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Senior Prospect Phone Marketing Jobs Vacancy in American Express New York Jobs Details:
- This a NY tower based role.
- Manage end to end forecasting, budgeting and invoicing process
- Provide mid-month and monthly scorecards of results across phone channels
- Provide phone marketing insights to the team as well as Consumer marketing and product management partners
- Support Sr. Manager with execution of monthly campaigns
- Support site engagement activities by working with agencies to drive conversion and improve site morale
- Lead development of voice analytics pilot to improve overall insights in the phone channel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to inform business decisions
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate and work effectively across multiple cross-functional partners
- Will-to-win and flexible “can do” attitude
- Strong customer focus - Passion for driving a premium customer experience for the end customer
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 3:51:58 PM