Claim Specialist Wccs Hru Jobs Vacancy in State Farm Irving
State Farm Irving urgently required following position for Claim Specialist Wccs Hru. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claim Specialist Wccs Hru Jobs Vacancy in State Farm Irving Jobs Details:
Claim Specialist-WCCS HRU
Number of Openings:
***This requisition will close on Friday, November 9th at 6:00-CST. **
This In-Office Claim Specialist position is with the Hail Reconciliation Unit (HRU). Fire Claims experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles claims that do not need a physical inspection and are expected to close in a short timeframe
- Resolves a large volume of claims in an in office environment through investigation, evaluation, negotiation, verification of coverage and extent of damage to property
- Assists Agents in the resolution of claims
- Prepares and/or reviews property estimates and contents estimates in loss settlements
- Examines claims submitted by insureds and/or third parties, or claims referred from other claim units, to determine whether additional or specialized investigation is necessary for claim resolution
- Uses various electronic resources for claim handling
- Applies knowledge of state and federal laws, statutes and insurance regulations in claim handling
- Interprets and applies insurance contract provisions
- Utilizes appropriate job aids, expertise and tools to accurately and consistently process the initial reception of claims according to standard claim processes
- Completes phone scope of damages with the assistance of the policyholder including; a detailed description of property damage, identification of building items, measurements to complete building estimates
- May request material samples for evaluation
- Reconciles submitted estimates with State Farm estimate on non-complex property damage losses and issues replacement cost benefits payments
- With the assistance of the policyholder phone scopes/secures inventory of damaged personal property and enters into contents estimating platform and issues claim settlement payment
- Request and reviews replacement quotes on personal property loss claims
- Reconciles invoices and receipts submitted on personal property losses and issues payment for replacement cost benefits
- May provide direction to Claim Associates
- Consults with claims management on coverage issues to determine appropriate course of action
- Recognizes and handles subrogation opportunities, updating all subrogation fields and moves file to subrogation for handling
- Recognizes and handles retained salvage and monitors pending salvage sale items
- Collaborates with other claim segments and internal partners
- Interact with external vendors, contractors and service providers as needed
- Documents the claim file according to file documentation workflow and standard claim processes
- Communicates with, agents, other insurance companies, vendors, contractors, and others in the course of conducting investigations
- Recognizes and refers complex coverage or technical issues to appropriate claim segment
- Fulfills state licensing and continuing education requirements, as applicable
- Must maintain a valid license to lawfully operate vehicles as directed/requested by State Farm
- Job may require travel overnight via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles to any office locations where the company does business, or other locations to conduct/attend training, conferences, meetings and or seminars
- May be required to work additional hours, overtime hours, or non-standard hours, including varying work shifts, nights, weekends and holidays, based on workload and as the operation dictates
HOURS: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday – Saturday local time. Employees will work in a shift environment and may be required to work irregular hours, weekends, overtime and holidays with potentially regularly scheduled Saturdays, and non-consecutive days off, based on workload, job requirements and assigned shift. Employees' work schedules may change on a six month basis or as business need dictates.
LICENSING: Fulfills state licensing and continuing education requirements, as applicable. Must be willing to work flexible work shifts and/or varying shifts as operation dictates. May be required to work overtime.
TELEPHONE MONITORING: Positions are subject to telephone monitoring and/or recording for quality assurance and training purposes.