General Transcription Jobs Vacancy in Net Transcripts Remote
Net Transcripts Remote urgently required following position for General Transcription. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Transcription Jobs Vacancy in Net Transcripts Remote Jobs Details:
Individuals who can transcribe audio content of financial results conferences, medical training seminars, group project meetings and other general business meetings. Experience with audio transcription is required.
Must type 80+ WPM, have excellent grammar and proofreading skills, have experience with MS Word and Excel, and must demonstrate strong computer literacy.
There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work. Therefore, you should have prior experience in transcription. Those most successful candidates will have had work experience creating, reviewing or interpreting corporate financial information (e.g. 10Q, 10K, Annual Reports).
We are looking for vendors who are available during the weekdays with our greatest need being on Wednesdays and Thursdays
Note: Due to legislative restrictions, residents of California and Massachusetts are not eligible for this opportunity.
- You should be able to consistently claim and complete 60 minute audios in under 24-hours.
- You must type 80 words per minute (please indicate your typing speed on your resume. A free typing test can be taken at www.typingtest.com)
- You must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- You must be able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy
- You must be able to accept projects on a regular and consistent basis.
- You must have and be proficient with MS Word
- You must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency not needed)
- You must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email
- We have limited openings and are therefore only looking for individuals who are able to devote a minimum of 10 hours per week or more to transcription
Computer hardware and software requirements:
- High speed Internet STRONGLY recommended
- Laptop or PC with current operating system and sound card
- Microsoft Word
- Transcription software of your choice with corresponding foot pedal and headphones (preferably noise canceling). Due to the high number of applications that we receive, preference will be given to those who are already in possession of equipment.