Law Firm Runner Jobs Vacancy in Trace Staffing Charleston
Trace Staffing Charleston urgently required following position for Law Firm Runner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Law Firm Runner Jobs Vacancy in Trace Staffing Charleston Jobs Details:
Downtown Charleston law firm is searching for a Runner to handle multiple tasks for their office.
- Pickup / drop off packages & other items as assigned
- Preform courier duties as assigned including occasional courier services for clients.
- Distribute office supplies to include keeping adequate levels of paper in copiers & copy centers as reserves
- Assist in moving & rearranging of furniture & equipment
- Assist employees with moving boxes, lifting heavy items & shifting files in filing cabinets
- Perform minor furniture & equipment repairs
- Bring outgoing mail to post office daily
- Receive, shelve & distribute all incoming supplies
- Deliver retrieval of stored files to requesting party
- Assist with physical arrangements for receptions, parties, meetings, etc. dealing with caterers, delivery personnel, etc. including after hours clean up
- Assist with document management duties, such as copying, faxing, mailing & delivering with copy center as needed.
- Perform end of day cleaning & maintenance duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned
High School Graduate
Cleaning driving record & reliable transportation
Must be well organized to keep track of legal documents and to operate efficiently.
Previous experience in a related occupation desired
Must have good communication skills & ability to work well with staff, attorneys, vendors, building personnel, contractors & public
The position requires strength & agility. Must be able to move heavy items such as desks, file cabinets, file boxes & other equipment. Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs. Must be able to walk & stand for extended periods of time in & under various weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: