Enterprise Order Management Architect Jobs Vacancy in Diesel Management Newark
Diesel Management Newark urgently required following position for Enterprise Order Management Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Order Management Architect Jobs Vacancy in Diesel Management Newark Jobs Details:
Enterprise Order Management Architect
Long term Corp to Corp contract
- Effectively communicate and work within a cross-functional team to coordinate and complete a large-scale service oriented platform with Enterprise Order Management implementation.
- Responsible for the solution design, delivery, implementation, configuration, value-add opportunities including any third party applications integrated with order management.
- Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape.
- Leads solution optioning and recommendations around service oriented solution within order management domain.
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable.
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to support business process redesign in line with service oriented solution and technology capabilities.
- Create documentation that will assist with organizational change management, including training of post go-live support team.
- 10+ years of overall IT experience.
- 5+ years of Solution Design experience in Order management with Cloud based technologies in retail industry a must.*
- Demonstrated experience with providing solutions specifically with large-scale transformation programs involving business and process organization and cloud technology components.
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations.
Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources) Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change.
- Experience with SQL, XML, XSLT
- Retail experience a MUST.*
- Manhattan Associates Order management or Sterling OMS Experience a plus.
If you are qualified, interested, and able to interview / start asap please submit your resume for immediate consideration - thank you.
Job Type: Contract
- Solution Design experience in Order management in Cloud: 5 years (Preferred)
- Manhattan Associates OMS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Retail Domain: 5 years (Required)
- Sterling OMS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Overall IT: 10 years (Required)