Architectural Designer Jobs Vacancy in Clark Richardson Biskup Rockville
Clark Richardson Biskup Rockville urgently required following position for Architectural Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Designer Jobs Vacancy in Clark Richardson Biskup Rockville Jobs Details:
CRB is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, pro-active, organized, and well-rounded Architectural Designer that has a basic understanding of the technical aspects of architecture for this position. In addition, the successful candidate must possess the skills required to successfully execute project tasks, have a strong work ethic, and be a dynamic team player. This person will be expected to execute work on one or more projects simultaneously as delegated by the Architecture Discipline Lead and/or Project Leads and to coordinate project work with other disciplines. Project work may include all levels of design such as master planning efforts, feasibility studies, conceptual, and schematic design, as well as construction documentation and construction administration. Project sizes will vary and will consist primarily of advanced technology projects including both existing building improvements and new construction.
- 0-5 years of experience required
- Ability and desire to obtain a professional license in the near future required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent verbal/written skills required
- Flexibility to travel (moderate) required
- Master of Architecture or Professional Degree from an accredited college required
- Ability to obtain NCARB Certification preferred
- Experience with advanced technology industry projects preferred such as R&D labs, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, food & nutrition, and/or consumer products
- Knowledge of cGMP’s preferred
- LEED GA or AP preferred
- Developing project documents (e.g. calculations, reports and construction drawings and specifications, etc.) to client, regulatory, and industry standards.
- Coordinating with other disciplines and other internal and external team members (e.g. vendors, clients, and contractors).
- Researching architectural materials and methods as required.
- Assisting with proposal preparation within the architectural discipline.
- Working with the Lead Architect and clients to assess needs and develop an associated project program.
- Developing conceptual designs and coordinating with the design team at the direction of the Lead Architect.
- Developing the BIM model for design concepts, coordinating with the BIM Coordinator and all other internal and external project team members.
- Participating in discipline related internal and external project communication and coordination.
- Setting goals and execute them concerning professional development.
- Traveling as required for client development and project execution.
This is a full-time position
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed for individuals and families.
CRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V