Logistics Account Executive Houston Jobs Vacancy in Compass Logistics International Houston
Compass Logistics International Houston urgently required following position for Logistics Account Executive Houston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Account Executive Houston Jobs Vacancy in Compass Logistics International Houston Jobs Details:
If you are a personable and motivated individual and you are interested in a rewarding position with a dynamic and growing leader in the transportation and shipping industry, join our team! We are one of the largest freight brokerage firm in the region, and we are seeking an individual with a strong work ethic and a firm sense of commitment to serve as a Logistics Account Executive. This is a position that combines both sales and business development and day-to-day logistics and dispatching duties all in the same role. You will not only build your own customer base from the ground up, but you will also be responsible for ensuring that your clients receive smooth freight service from pickup to delivery.
As a Logistics Account Executive, you will serve as the primary contact for clients and independent freight carriers and will build a book of ongoing business accounts via prospecting, networking and referrals. You will also provide your clients with the highest level of service and support in order to retain their business grow their accounts and gain referrals.
Your specific duties as a Logistics Account Executive will include:
- Generating new business leads and setting appointments
- Making sales presentations to prospective clients
- Maintaining regular contact with existing clients to determine their daily and weekly shipping needs * Providing responsive customer service and resolving client issues quickly and efficiently
- Ensuring that all client freight loads are shipped on time
- Following up on client referrals
- Meeting or exceeding all performance goals
As a Logistics Account Executive, you must have a charismatic and confident personality as well as an exceptional work ethic and the entrepreneurial spirit to manage your own book of business. Aggressiveness, persistence, resiliency and commitment to providing the best customer service are also important traits for you to bring to the table. It is also very important that you are able to establish rapport and build credibility via excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Logistics Account Executive position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2 years full-time work experience; college degree, preferred * Proven track record of success in previous employment
- Strong desire to build a sales career
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills
- Solid diplomatic and conflict-management skills
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Sales experience, a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- logistics: 2 years (Preferred)