County Support Liaison Jobs Vacancy in Chandra Technologies Inc Durham
Chandra Technologies Inc Durham urgently required following position for County Support Liaison. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
County Support Liaison Jobs Vacancy in Chandra Technologies Inc Durham Jobs Details:
Position: County Support Liaison
Duration: 1 Year (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $29 W2; $33 CTC/1099
NC FAST requires the services of a County Support Liaison to assist county NC FAST users with production system navigation and support.
*Extensive statewide travel up to 80% is required. Travel may include some evenings and weekend days.*
This role is an NC FAST Readiness Liaison to provide on-site support for county department of social services NC FAST users as they learn the NC FAST Case Management System. This position uses knowledge of NC FAST functionality, as well as understanding of how counties provide delivery of services to guide new users in correct navigation and submission of case data in the system. This role uses excellent written and verbal skills to effectively coach and communicate information as well as to escalate issues to management as they arise. This role may coordinate with other NC FAST business team and project team members to troubleshoot, replicate and report errors and/or unexpected outcomes within the system. The County Support Liaison acts as an integral part of Readiness and Implementation Support initiatives to facilitate meetings, conferences, and other activities to advocate for and foster effective communication, and maintain communication with state and county staff to clarify statutory, policy and procedures concerns impacting or related to one or more program areas. Extensive statewide travel is required up to 70% of the time. Work hours may occasionally include evenings and weekends.
Travel expenses are reimbursed using the state s protocol for submitting expenses after travel. Per diem is paid directly to the contractor, most hotel expenses are direct billed to the state resulting in no out of pocket for the contractor. The contractor will, at the direction of management, either ride with an employee driving a state car or drive their personal vehicle and be reimbursed mileage after travel.
- Experience effectively troubleshooting end-user issues in browser-based applications (5 Years)
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems (5 Years)
- Experience providing detailed feedback (written and verbal) on technical issues to end-users, management and stakeholders (5 Years)
- Broad knowledge of social services/pubic service agencies with technical or direct experience within an organization. (3 Years)
- Experience with in-person customer service in which research and timely responses are critical (5 Years)
- Experience navigating complex, rules based systems to identify and resolve user errors, mitigating the need to submit Help Desk tickets (5 Years)
- Experience providing detailed guidance to end-users, referring them to published resourced designed to improve work flow and productivity. (5 Years)
- Experience with strategic planning, change management, and transition planning (3 Years)
- Extensive statewide travel is required up to 80% of the time. Work hours may occasionally include evenings and weekends
- Position requires statewide travel. Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation required.