Fitness Sales Customer Service Front Staff Jobs Vacancy in Inspire Fitness Studios Yorba Linda
Inspire Fitness Studios Yorba Linda urgently required following position for Fitness Sales Customer Service Front Staff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fitness Sales Customer Service Front Staff Jobs Vacancy in Inspire Fitness Studios Yorba Linda Jobs Details:
Inspire Fitness Studios is more than just another gym, another group training studio. It’s a brand new, high end training facility doubling as a full production studio, where every workout is filmed and broadcast to a worldwide audience.
We’re bringing our elite workouts into homes across the globe and looking for the best individuals to help us reach our fitness audience. We're building a team of top fitness professionals to impact members across the nation.
Duties you can perform:
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Responsible for the overall appearance of the studio during their shift.
- Accomplishes tasks throughout the day as needed, including checking in members, resolving customer issues, sales of memberships
- Comfortable with computers, email and mobile technology as well as point of sale systems and reporting.
- Create a studio experience that will excite people about their first time and encourage their continued loyalty
- Ensure the studio and equipment remain impeccable at all times, including contributing to the overall cleanliness of the studio.
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism to all members
***Mindbody Online experience a plus***
Looking for Full Time and Part Time positions with flexibility of schedule.
- We offer competitive salary
- Industry leading commission opportunities
- Complimentary studio use
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)