Corporate Sports Sales Jobs Vacancy in International Sports Management Chicago
International Sports Management Chicago urgently required following position for Corporate Sports Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Sports Sales Jobs Vacancy in International Sports Management Chicago Jobs Details:
Corporate Sports Sales – U.S. Headquarters Sales Department Expansion
Company Website: www.ism-usa.com
Find us on Facebook and Instagram, which include recent event pictures & videos!
Reply through this job site with your complete resume
At International Sports Management (ISM) we produce and sell the best corporate sports hospitality and ticketing packages in the world, and have been doing so for almost 22 years! Corporate participation at major sporting events has never been higher, and we are seeking energized candidates for four (4) National Account Executive positions to join our U.S. Headquarters in Downtown Chicago! Note: initial phone screening and in-person first interviews are being conducted now for our upcoming training and sales team expansion planned for early-November.
The National Account Executive position will be responsible for new business generation, calling on companies around the U.S. and selling packages to major events such as the Masters, U.S. Open, the NCAA Basketball Tournament, the Super Bowl, and many more. If you have experience in B2B Sales or have the desire to learn how to sell, we should talk! The position will expand into account management in addition to new business generation, along with growth potential for promotion into sales management within the first 6-8 months.
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive initial training along with continuous mentoring
- Base salary + commission, uncapped
- Bi-monthly revenue sharing program for qualifying Account Executives
- Bonuses, both cash & prize (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- On-site fitness center with discounted membership dues
- Company medical/dental plans and 401K enrollment with a company match
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year of eligibility and off all major holidays (there were over 4 weeks paid off last year)
- First year earnings avg. range of $40K-$60K+ (base + commission), Year two $80K+
- Growth opportunities for management and/or national & international transfer within the first 12 months
- Volunteer participation in our “ISM Giving Back” program promoting activities and donations (with matching company contributions) with local charitable organizations
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business preferred but not required)
- Dedicated, driven individuals with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Perseverance to tackle new concepts along a steep learning curve
- High motivation to succeed and grow into an expanded role
- Ability to explain how a deficiency in one of the above categories won’t hinder you to succeed
To Be Considered:
- Reply through this job site with your complete resume.
- We always appreciate a cover letter stating your interest!
- Please ensure your resume includes complete education and work history with dates provided.
- For more information:
- VISIT our website at www.ism-usa.com
- FIND US on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intlsportsmgmt) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/internationalsportsmanagement)
- FOLLOW us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/intlsportsmgmt)!
International Sports Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time