Intern Jobs Vacancy in Entertainment Group Los Angeles
Entertainment Group Los Angeles urgently required following position for Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Jobs Vacancy in Entertainment Group Los Angeles Jobs Details:
153 Entertainment Group is a new, up-and-coming music record label and production company that is growing rapidly and looking to grow its team. We are seeking a responsible, highly motivated A&R intern to become a part of the 153 team.
The successful A&R intern candidate should have a deep knowledge and sense of the current music scene, including trends, artists, a wide variety of genres, major events, and new releases. Through this internship, the successful A&R intern will learn about a variety of facets of the record label process, including - but not limited to - artist development, promotion, publishing, and seeking new talent.
- Researching/digging for new producers, songwriters, and potential artist talent.
- Maintaining documents pertaining to A&R reports, such as contact lists and catalog organization.
- Assist in the artist development process for our label's roster.
- Providing support to the Director of A&R on various projects.
- Excellent research and organizational skills.
- Firm grasp and understanding of the global music market is preferred.
- Proficient in various social media platforms.
Note: This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
When submitting your resume, please be sure to include your current top 5 favorite songs (2 all-time, 3 as of late) and top 5 favorite artists (2 all-time, 3 as of late).
Job Types: Part-time, Internship