Junior Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Laisar Management Group Silver Spring
Laisar Management Group Silver Spring urgently required following position for Junior Software Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Laisar Management Group Silver Spring Jobs Details:
Driving Operational Excellence.
Laisar Management Group provides strategic business services and solutions with the right mix of information technology tools and communication management methodologies through the delivery of a cohesive integrated set of services and solutions to collect, validate, analyze and interpret internal and external information that support business management strategy and operations.
We are looking for a talented and reliable Software Enginner Internto join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to function effectively with limited oversight and moderate on-site training. He or she should understand the importance of database integrity in terms of both efficiency and security. He/she will proactively communicate and collaborate with project stakeholders to analyze business intelligence needs and functional requirements, maintain communication with project stakeholders, and contribute to project analysis and reporting cycles.
Our team includes some of the sharpest minds in the industry and we hope to add you to our roster. Once you have passed the 3 month internship phase, opportunities may exist for a longer term relationship.
- Support internal business analytical research
- Support internal ad-hoc database queries
- Develop database scripts to support internal business processes
- Develop database scripts to support internal development
- Create and document database management procedures
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Manage and maintain internal reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience (at least 5+ years professional experience)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSMS, SSRS, Visual Studio Data Tools
- SQL scripting skills a plus
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL database structure, modeling and design
- Experience with Cloud based services (like AWS and Azure) a plus
- Relevant Certificates a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional maturity and confidence.
- Ability to be self-driven and to independently manage fast-paced projects.
- Must be able to use good judgment, discretion and remain objective so as to function independently from other teams.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- AWS: 2 years (Required)
- CSS: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Scripting: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- Silver Spring, MD (Preferred)