Restaurant Training Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Chipotle Newport Beach
Chipotle Newport Beach urgently required following position for Restaurant Training Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Training Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Chipotle Newport Beach Jobs Details:
Talent Acquisition | Powered by LEAPROS
Chipotle Mexican Grill has partnered with LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions to build a world-class corporate team in beautiful Newport Beach, CA. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a major brand revitalization and culture transformation that will drive growth and enable long-term success. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a world-class team and help shape the future of a well-branded Fortune 500 company.
POSITION: Restaurant Training Analyst
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,400 restaurants as of March 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is looking for a Restaurant Training Analyst to assist our restaurant training and development programs and participate in the transformation of our brand and organizational culture. The ideal candidate will be energized by and passionate about this transformation with a burning desire to play a pivotal role in supporting the training team that creates a lifestyle brand and shapes a best-in-class work environment. The ideal candidate will assist the Manager of Restaurant Training and coordinate as needed with our restaurant operations team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist and participate with restaurant and field training.
- Coordinate with Chipotle’s restaurant training team on all training & development programs, curriculum and learning systems (LMS).
- Coordinates programs related to the Cultivate University program.
- Assisting with the processes to ensure successful implementation of innovative technologies, menu changes, and/or updates or improvements to equipment, processes, etc.
- Assist the team with learning and development solutions.
- Assist with continuously improving restaurant training and performance solutions and interventions with the team.
- Participates in preparing all training material; audits and/or updates for the quality and effectiveness of Chipotle’s restaurant training programs.
- Assist with restaurant training needs to sustain organizational growth to better serve our customers.
- Supports the Restaurant Management Team with reporting and gathering information related to the effectiveness of all restaurant and field training and development programs and initiatives.
- Other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- This job description is designed to contain a condensed overview of the skills and experience applicable to the successful performance of this role.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Be very creative and passionate about furthering Chipotle’s mission and helping others get better
- Have extensive experience with creating compelling messages for varied audiences
- Have excellent writing skills with a strong grasp of English grammar and language
- Have strong proofreading and editing skills
- Be extremely detail oriented
- Have knowledge of and proficiency with Macintosh OSX and related programs and systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software as needed
- Possess a proven ability to manage projects and adhere to set project goals
- Have the ability to collaborate with members of the Training Department and other departments, multi-task effectively and take on additional responsibilities quickly
- Be able to produce results by leveraging resources, building relationships and be adaptable and flexible to change
- Have a B.A./B.S. in English, communications, marketing or another related field, with three (3) years related experience, preferably in Restaurant Operations
- Enjoy minimal travel to the field and national/regional conferences
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.