Product Program Assistant Admin Part Time Grand Ledge Jobs Vacancy in Girl Scouts Heart Michigan Grand Ledge
- Product Program Assistant Admin Part Time Grand Ledge
- Girl Scouts Heart Michigan
- Grand Ledge MI
- 04 Feb, 2019 17 days ago
Girl Scouts Heart Michigan Grand Ledge urgently required following position for Product Program Assistant Admin Part Time Grand Ledge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Program Assistant Admin Part Time Grand Ledge Jobs Vacancy in Girl Scouts Heart Michigan Grand Ledge Jobs Details:
Product Program Assistant will work with regional leadership, membership specialists, community volunteers and the product program team to coordinate all aspects of the Girl Scout nut/magazine program and the cookie program to assure the sales remain a viable funding source for the council while increasing program value for girl membership and customer service to adults.
- Position is located at the Lansing Regional Center at Camp Wacousta.
- Database management to ensure accuracy of reports and information being created and distributed for product program.
- Facilitate volunteer training and training material distribution at assigned sites including evening and weekend sessions.
- Tracks and reports accurate sales figures for assigned region.
- Inventory ordering and inventory control.
- Function as a positive and cooperative member of the Product Program Team and Heart of Michigan staff, sharing resources and information.
- Work with cupboard assistant(s) to ensure all cupboard orders and returns are completed and paperwork is submitted and entered.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently during the Nuts/Cookies Sales involving repetitive movements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Focused
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Product sales experience preferred
- Prior non-profit experience preferred
- Knowledge of the Girl Scout program preferred
Must have own transportation and the ability to travel within the jurisdiction. Travel is primarily during the business day and evening.
Position will work a variable schedule up to 25 hours per week.
- Position requires candidates to work many evenings and weekends especially during the product program sales time frame.
Operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and a point of sale system.
Will require periods of prolonged sitting in front of a computer and standing.
Will work outdoors periodically in all types of weather conditions.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position is not benefits eligible.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please include a cover letter, resume, and employment application which can be found the GSHOM website. Applications accepted by:
Subject Line: Product Program Assistant – Grand Ledge
Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan
601 W Maple
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)