International Supply Chain Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Daimler Charleston
Daimler Charleston urgently required following position for International Supply Chain Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Supply Chain Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Daimler Charleston Jobs Details:
- Transportation: To plan efficient, economic movement of parts, material and empty returnable containers between the suppliers, third party logistics providers, and the production line while meeting compliance to all Federal and state regulations.
- Customs Compliance: To plan the establishment and maintenance of good customs processes. To plan processes that ensure that all U. S. Customs regulations are followed and that customs duties are effectively documented, controlled and paid.
- Material Handling: To plan movements of direct material, return material, and empty returnable containers on the yard and between the docks and the staging areas.
- Shipping/Receiving: To develop processes and procedures for outbound shipments and miscellaneous inbound shipments.
- To develop a concept for handling abnormal conditions, including, but not limited to, work stoppages at supplier, material shortages, rejections, new priorities, etc.
- To maintain a high degree of integrity and fairness in dealings and transactions with all logistics service providers/ suppliers and regularly monitors that activity to ensure its consistency.
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Logistics or in a related Engineering field required, or the equivalent combination
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience within a manufacturing setting with strong emphasis on inbound logistics operations and extensive experience with international supply chains.
- Extensive knowledge / experience with customs compliance.
- Knowledge of the German and / or Spanish Language.
- Highly motivated self-starter; Team oriented; outstanding planning and proactive skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, executive/senior staff
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office products
- Basic knowledge in TS 16949 and ISO 9001, also ISO 14001
- Experience working in an automotive manufacturing environment.
Organization : Mercedes Benz Vans LLC
Primary Location : United States of America-South Carolina-Charleston
Work Locations : 8501 Palmetto Commerce Pkwy 8501 Palmetto Commerce Pkwy Charleston 29456