Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Roche Indianapolis
Roche Indianapolis urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Roche Indianapolis Jobs Details:
- Professionalize governance & management of planning master data within the global planning network, ensure consistency, content and continuous optimization of master data settings
- Provide robust analytics to planners including dashboards, identify areas of potential through analytics and process mining and bring optimization forward
- Support objective setting driven by Global Supply Chain strategic objectives and continue to build robust know how management
- You implement analytics (reports, dashboards, tools) to increase transparency and support decision-making throughout the entire planning process, including replenishment, sales planning, inventory optimization and product life cycle management
- You propose which methods and tools can enable optimization, develop them further and apply them for the area, such as data and process mining, statistical modeling, and optimization, together with the respective internal business partners
- You carry out analyses to identify potentials and initiate the corresponding optimization activities
- You introduce innovative approaches and stay close to the developments which will bring the area forward
- You drive “data thinking” in the area and connect within the data science and business intelligence communities of Roche
- You work on the topics holistically and closely linked with the business processes, in coordination with the corresponding interface functions and with a clear end-to-end focus
- You support the activities for professionalization and optimization of master data management
- You ensure that the team is an active business partner within the organization, providing recommendations, tools, etc. which positively influence business results
- You make the results of the work available and contribute to the continued development of know how management
- You have a master's degree in business administration, engineering, business information technology or similar
- You have several years of experience (3-5 years) in supply chain or production functions in an international environment
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience in methods, techniques and technologies relating to data management, statistics, modeling and analytics
- You have extensive experience in data analysis, tools and techniques, e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, Tableau, SAP, SQL, R etc. and have experience in "big data technologies"
- You are at the cutting edge of new technological developments and have the ability to apply them in the area
- Good knowledge in the fields of supply chain, materials management and production processes, internal/external in diagnostics is an advantage, as well as knowledge of SAP ERP, APO DP, APO PP/DS
- You already have experience in global project management and have excellent structuring, coordination and organizational skills, good skills in dealing with complexity round off your profile
- You have compentence in consulting and very good communication and presentation skills
- You are characterized by a high sense of responsibility, goal and solution orientation
- You have strong interpersonal and social skills
- Fluent language skills in at least one foreign language are preferred (min. english)
- Who we areWith more than 12,000 employees Roche Diagnostics GmbH (RDG) represents the third largest site within Roche. Apart from the two sales organizations in Germany (Roche Pharma AG and Roche Diagnostics Deutschland) RDG is focused on the operative business. At the two sites in Mannheim and Penzberg new diagnostic tests and pharmaceutical active ingredients are developed and produced for the global market.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Master Data, Analytics & Performance Team in Global Planning & Supply was just established with the mission to:
It is a dynamic, international team, driving concrete results and providing consultancy, while also bringing strategic topics forward at the same time.
In your function as Analyst - Master Data, Analytics & Performance in Global Planning & Supply, you are responsible for the following tasks:
Who you are:
You have the following qualifications for this exciting job:
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Supply Chain, Supply Chain > Supply Chain Planning