Embedded Software Engineer Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in John Deere Coffeyville
John Deere Coffeyville urgently required following position for Embedded Software Engineer Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Embedded Software Engineer Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in John Deere Coffeyville Jobs Details:
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Kansas (US-KS) - Coffeyville
Function: Product Engineering
Title: Embedded Software Engineer (Entry-Level) - 32412
***NOTE: This posting will fill multiple positions in the following locations: Moline, IL; Coffeyville, KS; Fargo, ND; Ankeny, IA; Silvis, IL; Cary, NC.***
As a Embedded Software Engineer at John Deere, you will be part of a global team of Embedded Software and Electronics developers working to meet the technology demands of our customers. As an entry level engineer you will work and learn in a Scrum team environment, designing new and innovative solutions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Design, implement and test software features to support one or many products.
- Work in an Agile and Scrum team environment.
- Assist in the resolution of complex technical issues.
- Participate in the team planning process of new products and/or major improvements to existing products.
US Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- Engineering experience gained through relevant internships, educational projects and/or practical work experience.
- Experience or education in software development methods and standards.
- Model-based software development (MBSD) or software development in C, C++, C# or scripting programming languages.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability and experience working in a self-directed mode.
- Strong, demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% (both domestic and internationally.)
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience using MATLAB and Simulink.
- Experience with AUTOSAR or other real-time operating systems.
- Experience with CAN communications protocol and the J1939/ISO11783 standards.
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems in an automotive or agricultural setting.
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.