Front End Web Developer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Dji Palo Alto
Dji Palo Alto urgently required following position for Front End Web Developer Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front End Web Developer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Dji Palo Alto Jobs Details:
Seeking a front-end / UI Developer Intern to join our growing R&D Team in Palo Alto. Looking for a self-motivated candidate with a strong passion for UI Development for complex enterprise-level web services for the drone industry. The ideal candidate should be able to provide a portfolio of previous work (online or PDF preferred) illustrating an eye for clean and functional code.
- Working knowledge of all UX stages, such as; conceptual, user-flows, UI prototypes, HTML/CSS coding, & specs delivery to developers
- Ability to explain complex UI concepts to non-designers, and demo working UI code to Dev Teams and Leadership
- Establish and promote HTML/CSS guidelines, best practices and standards.
- BS in CS, EE, CE or equivalent
- 1-3 years exp in development type work
- Provide a creative and innovative approach to web page solutions and interfaces
- Very strong modern HTML and CSS – provide a portfolio of previous work
- Strong knowledge of UI and UX design and concepts
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Extreme attention to detail
- Able to work in an autonomous/hands free work environment
- Masters Degree
- Familiarity with a server-side MVC web frameworks, preferably Ruby on Rails
- Experience delivering product features in a Consumer or Enterprise company