Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Watco Companies Houston
Watco Companies Houston urgently required following position for Supply Chain Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Watco Companies Houston Jobs Details:
- Assist Commercial Manager and Houston Commercial team with existing and new customer opportunities
- Develop relationships with industry partners and resources
- Assist or Lead negotiating transactions, on behalf of Watco Supply Chain
- Participate with teams in determining solutions that solve new/existing customer’s logistics challenges
- Think and act strategically, understand market dynamics relative to customers’ requirements
- Coordinate customer service response with functional peers for assigned customers; solve problems with diplomacy and integrity
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with existing and potential customers
- Work with Watco team members, Watco groups as required in response to new leads/inquiries development and implementation of new deals
- Ensure compliance with all permit and regulatory requirements in conjunction with Watco resources
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Management on issues, goals and objectives
- Complete special projects and annual objectives as assigned
- Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups using a high level of proficiency in verbal, written and listening skills
- Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and other employees, and for customers on WATCO premises
- Represent Watco Supply Chain in the Houston transportation community
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate aptitude to develop negotiation skills
- Clearly present ideas, proposals and results to business leaders and customers through a variety of different means.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel for document processing and financial modeling.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues/problems including complex economic/financial models
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily work while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Must be able to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to work with a team, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, follow work rules, and adhere to required work schedules
- Ability to work in a regulated or competitive environment that may include handling of sensitive company and customer information
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Solid team player, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to participate in ad-hoc teams with varying disciplines, backgrounds and experience levels
- Ability to travel as needed.