Set Operator Jobs Vacancy in Employindy Indianapolis
Employindy Indianapolis urgently required following position for Set Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Set Operator Jobs Vacancy in Employindy Indianapolis Jobs Details:
EmployIndy has partnered with Diamond Chain Company, who is the world's leading manufacturer of high performance roller chain products serving the oil and gas, industrial distribution and MRO, agriculture, original equipment, and attachment chain markets.
The Set-Up Operator in the Round Parts area will process spools and bars of chain components as part of the production process. Set-Up Operators work on several machines in one area throughout the shift in a union shop.
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
- Will train on 1st Shift: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Voluntary and Mandatory Overtime
- Monday – Friday
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Must pass a background check and hair-follicle drug test
- Set-up and operate Round Parts Machines highly desired
- CNC programming and/or manual experience highly desired
- Operating overhead cranes and carts experience a plus
- Automotive repair skills a plus
- Mechanical aptitude highly desired
- Electric and manual pallet jack experience
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow directions, both written and oral
- Operates and monitors Round Parts machines throughout the day
- Sets up round parts machine as necessary
- Deliver completed products to staging areas for further treatment
- Must wear safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, hearing protection, work gloves
- Will work around oils
- Frequent standing, unilateral lifting and unilateral standing
- Occasional sitting, walking, bending, stooping, and crouching
- Above shoulder and forward reaching, material handling, bilateral lifting, carrying, and pushing