Loan Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Citywide Bank Denver
Citywide Bank Denver urgently required following position for Loan Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loan Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Citywide Bank Denver Jobs Details:
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"™
The Loan Assistant I provides quality and timely administrative support to the Loan Assistants and assists with the servicing of the commercial loan portfolio in accordance with bank guidelines.
1. Provides excellent customer service while representing the bank to customers in a courteous, professional, and confidential manner.
2. Assist Loan Assistants with commercial loan customers both in person and via phone calls, taking action on behalf of the Commercial Bankers, when appropriate and within scope of authority
3. Assist Commercial Bankers and Portfolio Managers in obtaining corporate entity information, credit reports, financial statements and related loan documentation, including but not limited to, title searches/commitments, UCC searches, and flood determinations, appraisals for new loans
4. Create customer contact information in Info Access and import/image preliminary documentation
5. Image documentation to OnBase in an un-indexed format, on a timely basis, to ensure files contain the most recent information, and documentation is retained in accordance with bank guidelines.
6. Responsible for tracking trailing documents for all commercial loan files, maintenance of loan ticklers for incoming documents and retention of these documents in the applicable file(s).
7. Complete pre or post-closing checklists and perform pre or post closing tasks
8. Filing or recording of collateral documentation to perfect lien
9. Obtain final lien searches, certificate of title or title insurance and verify the correctness of the dates, amounts, legal description and vesting ownership
10. Prepare loan documentation for imaging, utilizing a computerized imaging system according to established standards
11. Works with Loan Assistants working with Commercial Bankers and Portfolio Managers to resolve loan documentation issues and clear documentation exceptions within the appropriate time periods
12. Using Info Access monthly reports, monitor missing/expired required documentation, including, but not limited financial statements and tax returns, in order to maintain current loan files
13. Follow up with customers to obtain documentation required for the file
14. Perform cash collateral and stock verifications and process UCC continuations in accordance with bank procedures
15. Regularly attend and participate in staff and bank meetings as requested
16. Responsible for distribution of in-coming mail and company correspondence to the department
1. High School Diploma Required
2. 1-3 Years banking experience
3. Proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
4. Knowledge of Imaging Systems
5. Knowledge of required entity documentation for various business entities (Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, etc.)
6. Knowledge of proper collateral documentation needed to obtain and perfect all types of collateral
7. Knowledge of government and specialty lending programs, as well as participated loans
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time