Senior Legal Billing Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Outten Golden Llp New York
Outten Golden Llp New York urgently required following position for Senior Legal Billing Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Legal Billing Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Outten Golden Llp New York Jobs Details:
Outten & Golden is accepting applications for a Senior Billing Administrator in our New York office.
We are looking for an individual with strong attention to detail, excellent written and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and a pleasant, professional telephone manner. Must be well organized, able to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a collaborative environment. Intermediate Accounts Receivable, Law Firm Billing, MS Excel and MS Word skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily hands on supervision of billing and cash functions;
- Timely preparation and processing of monthly pre-bills and statements;
- Preparation and review of retainer letters;
- Open new client matters; respond to billing related questions and client inquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Prepare and maintain contingency spreadsheets and fee applications; review settlement paperwork; monitor collection of accounts;
- Write up and/or create new billing procedures to streamline daily flow of work;
- Oversee accounts receivables; prepare and update various status reports; meet with attorneys to review outstanding accounts;
- Work on special projects and reports as required by Attorneys and Director of Finance
The firm utilizes Windows 7, Office 365, Internet Explorer and Chrome. Law firm specific packages include FileSite (iManage) for document management, Time Matters for contact management and Orion for billing and accounting.
Commensurate with experience. Eligible for yearly salary review and year-end bonus.
Excellent benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401K plan, and eTrac commuter benefit are available to all full-time employees.
Job Type: Full-time