Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in City Greenville Greenville
City Greenville Greenville urgently required following position for Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in City Greenville Greenville Jobs Details:
The Information Technology (IT) Department is seeking a motivated individual to work in a team environment with the City's IT staff as a specialist in providing hardware, software, and networking support to users.
FLSA Status - Non Exempt
Examples of Duties
This position provides primary Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Help Desk support as part of the IT Infrastructure Division. The IT Support Specialist II is responsible for all technical support for microcomputers, peripherals, MS Windows-based operating systems, productivity and specialized applications, and connectivity. Tasks will include, but are not limited to, operating the IT Support Help Desk, providing direct support to users in the field, providing direct phone and email support to users, problem determination and resolution of user's support issues, imaging and deploying workstation systems, creating and deploying application packages, documenting support procedures, maintaining the asset management system, procurement of hardware and software, advising users on technical solutions, managing small projects, coordinating and participating in the City's user training program, and managing maintenance agreements and contracts.
Required Education and Experience
Preferred candidate will have experience with:
- Three or more years of experience providing service to Microsoft Windows 7/8/10; including installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of hardware and software in a business environment.
- An associate's degree or higher in computer science, business administration or in a related field.
Possession of professional IT certifications is preferred. Preferred certifications may include:
- Microsoft 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Imaging and Package Deployment
- Wireless networking (WiFi, 4g, etc.)
- Mobile devices (Apple, Android, etc.)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- CompTia A+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- personal computers, peripherals, and associated hardware and software.
- troubleshooting and analyzing problems and taking appropriate action.
- operating computer and related equipment and instructing others in their use.
- working effectively in a team setting.
- handle multiple problems.
- understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions.
- sustain prolonged visual concentration.
- communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- operate assigned equipment, including computer equipment and various software packages.
- work cooperatively with City officials, other employees, and the general public.
- work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
Customer Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Mobileup Software Overland Park. Mobileup Software Overland Park opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Customer Support Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 02 May, 2019. Support our Onboarding Specialists with client onboarding – may include guiding clients through the app creation, design, and training process.... ... Continue reading -->
Information Technology Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Learn Regional Education Service Center . Learn Regional Education Service Center opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Information Technology Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 12 Apr, 2019. The Information Technology Specialist will support client computing and peripheral systems; Support client computing and peripheral systems;... ... Continue reading -->
Therapy Support Specialist Springfield Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic . Medtronic opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Therapy Support Specialist Springfield position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Apr, 2019. This position supports the Interstim Therapy groups in the areas of surgical coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education... ... Continue reading -->
Client Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Onedigital . Onedigital opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Client Service Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 May, 2019. The Client Service Specialist supports the sales and client management staff by assisting with group enrollment, renewal processes and additional administrative... ... Continue reading -->
Technical Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Parata Systems Llc Durham. Parata Systems Llc Durham opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Technical Support Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 22 Apr, 2019. Microsoft certification or IT support experience a plus. Consults with Field Service Engineers and other support staff;... ... Continue reading -->