Appointment Center Patient Service Specialist Virtual Career Fair Jobs Vacancy in Cleveland Clinic Solon
- Appointment Center Patient Service Specialist Virtual Career Fair
- Cleveland Clinic
- Solon OH
- 14 Nov, 2018 26 days ago
Cleveland Clinic Solon urgently required following position for Appointment Center Patient Service Specialist Virtual Career Fair. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Appointment Center Patient Service Specialist Virtual Career Fair Jobs Vacancy in Cleveland Clinic Solon Jobs Details:
This is job posting is not a job application, please do not apply directly to this opportunity. If you are interested in connecting with a recruiter to discuss more about Appointment Center Patient Service Specialist opportunities register for our Virtual Career Fair. You can register by clicking or copying the link below into a web browser.
Registration Link: https://app.brazenconnect.com/events/ay5d8?utm_medium=Indeed&utm_source=Indeed
Virtual Career Fair
Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Time: 1:00pm 3:00pm EST
- Provides customer service to patients by coordinating services, directing callers to appropriate scheduling area and providing special instructions.
- Determines appointment type and urgency then schedules appointments.
- Communicates scheduling information, instructions and directions.
- Captures and verifies referrals and cancellation reasons, insurance coverage and physician data.
- Processes intranet appointment scheduling requests.
- Acts as a liaison for outside referring physicians and facilities to resolve scheduling issue between patients and providers then review and confirm appointments.
- Maintains acceptable performance in quality, patient experience, first call resolution (FCR), customer satisfaction, teamwork, and medical terminology.
- Monitors combined registration reports, AHIQA. Identifies patients in need of financial counseling to facilitate payment then aligns correct insurance coverage with type of service provided and processes insurance registration.
- Utilizes customer service skills to resolve patient's concerns and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, Excellent analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer service and human relations skills.
- In lieu of a degree, three years of high touch customer experience.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, analytical skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a Call Center.
- Must adhere to strict Call Center Metrics in a closely monitored environment.
- Requires strong communication, customer service, interpersonal, PC navigation skills.
- Three years high touch customer experience, or three years of Cleveland Clinic Epic experience or has completed CC Epic scheduling and registration and appointment center training.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM.
- Typical physical demands include a high degree of dexterity to produce material on a PC; normal or corrected vision and hearing.
- Requires constant sitting and data entry with a headset.
- Requires occasional lifting or carrying of up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic’s Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities