Customer Success Intern For Fashion Startup Jobs Vacancy in Wishi San Francisco
Wishi San Francisco urgently required following position for Customer Success Intern For Fashion Startup. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Success Intern For Fashion Startup Jobs Vacancy in Wishi San Francisco Jobs Details:
About Us: WISHI is an upcoming fashion start-up company that has been featured in Apple’s App store multiple times, and offers real-time personal styling from seasoned professionals and upcoming stylists. All styling is done online which allows people to have access to our stylists at an affordable price. They can book them for a one-off session to get styled for a specific event, or book them for a subscription to get styled for virtually any occasion!
Location: Twitter Building, San Francisco (easily accessible via BART/MUNI)
Job Type: Part-time Internship ($15 an hour) / Fall 2018/ 10-15 hours per week; there is an opportunity to grow with the company
Job Description: The Customer Success Intern will work under the Customer Success Manager in helping them keep track of both customers’ and stylists’ questions on various platforms and also of bookings and stylists.
Desired start date: Immediate
- Report to Customer Success Manager for certain requests asked by clients and stylists
- Answer client and stylist questions via email, website’s help desk, and PureChat
- Record and keep track of bookings and interactions with clients/stylists
- Record and update bookings chart
- Monitor PureChat to answer clients and stylists questions in real-time
- Experience in Customer Service (1+years preferable)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and
- Ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed objectives without supervision
- Experienced in using Excel
- The willingness to support a busy staff while contributing to the collective innovation
- Passionate about fashion and are knowledgeable of the current trends!
- iPhone/Apple user
- Prior experience in start-up environment
Please send cover letter and resume
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Helpdesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Networking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)