Material Handler Shift Jobs Vacancy in Dymax Corporation
Dymax Corporation urgently required following position for Material Handler Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Material Handler Shift Jobs Vacancy in Dymax Corporation Jobs Details:
- Responsible for all material transfers in E1 system
- Responsible for physically moving raw materials, parts, and finished goods to their appropriate location
- Stages parts and raw materials within E1 and physically in operations in warehouse areas and at work stations
- Stages finished goods within E1 and physically in finished good staging areas for daily shipments
- Coordination of all materials as assigned by department managers in conjunction with the Shipping Manager
- Load oven with raw material for scheduled work and transfer materials electronically
- Monitor Kanban cards to ensure purchasing is aware of material reorder points
- Handle and organize hazardous and non-hazardous waste collection areas in accordance to current EH&S policies
- Maintain inventory by putting away drums and pails in their proper locations after they are used each shift and assuring that locations are properly moved in E1
- Transfer materials daily between Dymax (318 Industrial Lane, Torrington) and Dymax Oligomers and Coatings (51 Greenwoods Road, Torrington)
- Maintain a clean, safe, organized area(s) in accordance with the 6s guidelines
- Clean, document, and report spills immediately
- Ensure that safe work habits and proper use of PPE is maintained.
- Properly dispose of empty adhesive pails and drums and coordinate with Inventory Control
- May assist with Cycle Counts, cleaning of drums, and work station preparation as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned by manager
- Must demonstrate computer skills, experience with E1 a plus.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Work experience in material processing required.
- Must be qualified to operate powered material handling equipment and handle hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste.
- Good mathematical and organizational skills.
- This position requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills, the ability to hold a high level of confidentiality and good judgment.
- Must be competent in driving a fork truck.
- Clean driving record, and ability to pass the physical for driving a box truck