Temp Labor Party Store Set Starts Sierra Vista Jobs Vacancy in Nationwide Business Services Sierra Vista
Nationwide Business Services Sierra Vista urgently required following position for Temp Labor Party Store Set Starts Sierra Vista. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temp Labor Party Store Set Starts Sierra Vista Jobs Vacancy in Nationwide Business Services Sierra Vista Jobs Details:
Job Type / Position: Temporary Labor
Help Set up a new Independent Party Store, Temp Labor
(please read ad below)
Opportunity for temporary work assisting in the set up of fixtures and merchandise for a new independently owned Party Store. Primary job duties will be unloading trucks & setting up store fixtures/merchandise following the direction of an on site supervisor.
This is a temporary job opportunity that will be approximately 3-5 days, based on the needs of the on site supervisor.
Project starts Monday October 29th.
The hours are 8:00 AM till 4/4:30 PM, as needed for the 3-5 days.
The position will pay by check at the end of the work week on site (on or before Friday of that week pending there are no issues with FedEx Express transit).
- Must complete the DocuSign application (**message me/call me to get this**) including a 1 page Temporary Employee Application, current W-4 Form, and current I-9 Form.
- Must bring proper ID (valid State Drivers Licence, State ID or USA Passport) AND Social Security Card in order to work
- Must be available all times as indicated
- Must be ON TIME AS SCHEDULED
- Must be able to lift up to 75-100 pounds ** REQUIRED**
- Experience in setting merchandise in retail stores (but not necessary)
- Flexible schedule and good attitude
- Close-toed shoes - examples: sneakers / tennis shoes / boots / etc.
- No vulgar or revealing clothing
- Suggested wear: jeans and tee shirt with close-toed shoes
- Gloves are recommended, not required and not be provided on site
Pay rate is $13.00 per hour for all time worked.
RECOMMENDED: wear gloves and bring your lunch (neither provided on site).
CUT OFF for this job site is Wednesday 10/26/18 1:00 PM.
Must have a Valid US Photo ID and Social Security Card, must be 18 or older to apply, NO
Job Type: Temporary Labor
Pay Rate: $13.00 /hour
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $13.00 /hour