Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parkway Products Loveland
Parkway Products Loveland urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parkway Products Loveland Jobs Details:
Job Summary: Manages all phases of programs from inception through production hand off, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
Technical Liason – 20%
- Teleconference with customers as required
- Travel to customer locations and support customer visits as required
- Support on-site design review at customer as necessary
- Provide monthly status of customer interface (dashboard or executive update)
- Review outstanding issues with manufacturing and quality
- Notification of Engineering Change
- Provide updated pricing if resulting from program or engineering change
Production Support – 35%
- Evaluate pricing of individual SKU’s compared to initial quote to evaluate profitability and make the necessary pricing adjustments (Quarterly)
- Support process walk throughs to assist with problem solving or benchmarking ideas
- Support manufacturing by quoting production processes as required
- Recognize areas for internal improvement and develop plans for implementing them
New Product Introduction - 35%
- Lead NPI processes and documentation
- Lead all launch activities to ensure manufacturing team is equipped for “production ready” program introduction
- Interface with tool suppliers to ensure correct tool builds along with part supply for initial builds
- Main communication interface between company, customer and vendors for program launch activities
- Support manufacturing and quality during sampling/prototype activities.
- Support manufacturing during launch activities to support QPD’s, line layout and check sheets
- Provide PO’s to CSR’s for tooling and pre-production requirements
- Review and approve all customer requirements and communicate to all areas of the operation.
Sales Support – 10%
- Provide engineering support to sales for presentations to help sell manufacturing capabilities
- Provide engineering input for quotes
Qualifications and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, plastics, or related discipline with 1-3 years of related experience or training. (Combination of education and experience could be substituted.)
- Solid knowledge of blueprint interpretation including GD&T.
- Experience with program management required.
- Knowledge of machining technology
- Knowledge of injection tooling background preferred.
- CAD experience preferred.
- Driven by process improvement and continuous improvement.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced production environment.
- The ability to lead, mentor, and train in a team environment to successfully interface with programs managed to achieve successful project completion.
- Ability to make judgement's and decisions based on company policies and procedures.
- English language proficiency to include verbal and written communication.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as drug and alcohol screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loveland, CO (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)