Accounting Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Smart Accounting Solutions Athens
Smart Accounting Solutions Athens urgently required following position for Accounting Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Smart Accounting Solutions Athens Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced office professional with a background in accounting or tax? Do you possess strong leadership skills? Are you up to date on technology? Are you looking for a position you can take ownership of and feel valued? If so, we want to hear from you?
Smart Accounting Solutions was created to provide financial insight to business owners who simply don’t have that expertise in house. We handle all the accounting functions from bookkeeping, payroll and tax to outsourced CFO and financial consulting services.
We’re also dog people. There’s one in our logo. There’s usually one at the office greeting clients when they come in. But more than great ambassadors, our mascots embody the core values that we expect all our team members to uphold. They include:
- Dependable and Loyal… Dogs share responsibility across the pack. They stick together. The pack knows one another as well as they know themselves because their very existence depends on it. Be conscientious of your responsibilities to your team.
- Persistent…Like a dog with a bone. We never give up and we never let go. We have a goal and we tackle obstacles from every possible angle, and do everything it takes to get the desired outcome.
- Passion for the Work… Dogs face every day with a wealth of enthusiasm. Whether its chasing a ball or running to their food bowl, they do it 110%. Every day is a new opportunity to be amazing and enjoy what you do.
- Inquisitive and Curious…A dog never stops sniffing or listening to his surroundings. Even in areas they’ve been 1000 times. There’s always more we can learn. We take every opportunity to educate and better ourselves, even in areas and from people we think we already know. We look again...ask questions…listen…look closer. We never stop learning.
- Work Hard, Play Hard…you work when and where you want, as long as you get results. Results are the key.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual who would like to be part of our amazing team. This is a results-driven position. So this job isn’t somewhere you go, it’s something you do.
- Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
- Collaborating, with both the client and your team to provide the support and tools our clients need to make their business a success.
- Implement cutting-edge technology tools to provide each client with the best possible customer service.
- As many free nuzzles from the company mascot as you want.
- Assist with new client on-boarding. This process may include: assisting with the set-up of various cloud-based tools, and the set-up of tasks in our workflow management system and documentation of client specific processes.
- Front Desk This will include greeting clients as they come in, answering phone calls and taking messages. Monitoring workflow and making sure team members are on task.
- Collaborate with your team. We want all of our clients to truly believe we are a better breed of accounting firm. This means timely and effective communication, and delivery on deadlines and deliverables, and in general providing value through stellar accounting support.
- 3+ years of Accounting or Tax experience. Bachelors in Accounting or Tax is preferred.
- Strong experience Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to deal with demanding clients with constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to keep highly sensitive data confidential.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal initiative.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with employees and senior managers of the company.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn software quickly and easily.
- Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions.
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Skills: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Athens, GA (Required)