Adjunct Instructor Marketing Aiu Online Jobs Vacancy in American Intercontinental University Home Based
American Intercontinental University Home Based urgently required following position for Adjunct Instructor Marketing Aiu Online. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Adjunct Instructor Marketing Aiu Online Jobs Vacancy in American Intercontinental University Home Based Jobs Details:
- Teach assigned courses
- Adequately prepare all course materials and lessons. Note preparation time will vary based on instructor experience in teaching that course
- Provide each student with clear course expectations, evaluations and timelines through carefully written topical outlines and approved, standardized syllabus
- Provide Interesting and relevant assignments for students that demonstrate learning outcomes in a real-life setting
- Suitably challenge, engage, serve and communicate with students to encourage their participation and learning while maintaining mutual value and respect
- Complete grade books, final grade sheets, learning assessments and final exam assessments on a timely basis
- Respond to student questions on a timely basis
- Identify and refer at-risk students to specific academic support services
- Ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by the syllabus.
- Act as a substitute as needed
- Attend graduation ceremonies each year
- Where applicable, ensure safety and sanitation of all labs, equipment and supplies
- Post and maintain office and classroom schedules
- Participate in and provide feedback to institutional committees and reporting.
- Work with program chair and other appropriate groups on retention activities.
- Provide mentoring to new faculty
- Assist director of education in program evaluation and planning
- Attend regularly scheduled in-services and discipline specific professional development activities.
- Responsible to maintain credentials as required by accrediting councils/agencies and regulatory bodies
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Expertise in interpersonal and oral presentation/written communication skills, as demonstrated by: data sheet, diplomas, degrees, transcripts, certifications, CVs/Resumes, and personal interview.
- Possesses a minimum of five years of occupational (i.e., practical) experience in the subject field in which they teach
- Candidate must have obtained at least a conferred Doctoral Degree in marketing or a closely related field from an institution regionally accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (or international equivalent), additional requirements driven by state licensing or accreditation considerations may apply
- Candidate will also be required to complete a satisfactory background check
- Candidate will be required to submit a resume and/or curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy and copies of unofficial transcripts (all degree levels) with their application