Floating Legal Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Sullivan Worcester Llp Boston
Sullivan Worcester Llp Boston urgently required following position for Floating Legal Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Floating Legal Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Sullivan Worcester Llp Boston Jobs Details:
Sullivan & Worcester is a leading corporate law firm advising clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging businesses. With more than 200 lawyers in Boston, London, New York, Tel Aviv and Washington, D.C., the firm offers services in a wide range of areas, including corporate finance, banking, trade finance, securities and mutual funds, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, tax, real estate and REITs, private equity and venture capital, bankruptcy, environment and natural resources, renewable energy and water resources, regulatory law, and employment and benefits. ZAG-S&W — a joint venture between Israel-based Zysman, Aharoni, Gayer & Co. and Sullivan & Worcester — provides counsel to Israel-based companies and U.S. companies with Israeli interests on a variety of legal matters including access to capital markets, corporate issues, and tax. For more information please visit www.sandw.com. Sullivan & Worcester has an opening for a floater legal secretary. The Floater Legal Secretary provides interim coverage for legal secretaries to provide continual and reliable support to the attorneys and the firm. Assignments may be short-term for just the day, or for several days at a time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general administration and secretarial tasks such as typing and proofreading documents, maintain files and answer phones
- Organize and maintain attorneys calendars, including travel arrangements and scheduling meetings
- Open new client matters
- Client billing and related forms
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Input and/or update attorneys time entries
- Act as backup to other legal secretaries to support additional attorneys or paralegals when necessary to assist with overflow work
- 3+ years secretarial experience
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works effectively, calmly and quickly under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to work independently as well as part of team
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Paralegal Certificate and/or College Degree is a plus
Job Type: Full-time