Enrollment Match Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Big Brothers Sisters The Greater Twin Cities Minneapolis-Saint Paul
Big Brothers Sisters The Greater Twin Cities Minneapolis-Saint Paul urgently required following position for Enrollment Match Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enrollment Match Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Big Brothers Sisters The Greater Twin Cities Minneapolis-Saint Paul Jobs Details:
As the largest and oldest mentoring agency in the region, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Twin Cities (BBBS)
has a strong foundation that makes it possible for us to get kids on the path to success. We work hard to build and
sustain relationships with individuals in our community to mentor children and youth to become their true selves.
We have been matching Twin Cities kids with mentors since 1920. We serve over 2,000 young people every year
with a staff of 60.
BBBS’s mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally-supported
relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. BBBS accomplishes its mission by:
- Providing deep and intentional partnerships with our youth
- Building and sustaining deep relationships with our mentors
- Building a strong organizational foundation
- Creating a workplace culture that represents who we serve
- Transforming our community to understand the importance of our youth
BBBS’s vision is that all children achieve success in life.
Position Title: Enrollment & Match Coordinator Salary Range: $37,000-$41,000
Supervisor: Manager of Enrollment and Matching Department: Enrollment & Matching Team
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt Location: Twin Cities, MN
Hours/Days: Monday-Friday, 40+ hours a week –
including evenings, and weekends when necessary.
(Most work falls roughly during the hours of 10am-7pm)
Closing Date: Open until filled
Primary Function of the Position
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Twin Cities (BBBS) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of
Enrollment & Matching Coordinator. The purpose of this position is to interview and assess volunteers and
children for eligibility into the program; uphold documentation and data management standards as they relate to
the enrollment process; ensure child safety standards are upheld; and make quality matches between adults and
1. Make quality matches between adults and children to achieve the BBBS mission.
• Assess volunteers and children/families for appropriateness for the program. This includes:
o Scheduling and conducting in person interviews with volunteers and children/families in the
office, community, and family homes.
o Writing assessments, data entry, reviewing background checks, and contacting outside
sources for additional information as necessary.
- Identify potential matches based on the interviews and assessments of volunteers and children.
- Coordinate and facilitate match meetings.
- Complete all necessary database entries according to agency standards, including volunteer and child
- Work as a team to effectively and efficiently make matches by sharing files and resources.
- Provide 1:1 orientation and training to volunteers not able to attend group sessions.
- Ensure all parents/guardians receive in-depth orientation of our program.
3. Maintain a positive image of BBBS in the community and promote agency as the mentoring program of
• Maintain knowledge of community resources to make appropriate referrals to clients not accepted in
- Assist with child recruitment, as needed, to meet agency’s match goals.
- Assist in establishing relationships in the community to provide high quality services to our families
4. Contribute to the overall success of the agency in order to achieve the BBBS mission.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the annual business plan.
- Promote teamwork by participating in various teams including work groups and interdepartmental
- Represent BBBS in the larger community.
- Support development in fundraising efforts as requested.
- Assist with other functions as needed.
5. Other Job Duties:
• Work as part of team to foster top quality experiences for adult volunteers and children, which
- Develop and maintain sensitivity to employee diversity, and demonstrate cultural competence in the
- Demonstrate respectful treatment of other employees, program participants and all stakeholders.
- Build community support for the organization by helping to recruit volunteers and to raise money.
Education and Experience
Minimum Education and Experience
Baccalaureate degree in a social service or related field and three years of experience working with children and
families, or a combination of equivalent experience and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge and understanding of youth development and family dynamics to assess appropriateness of youth
- Knowledge of and ability to apply commonly accepted rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation in written
- Knowledge of confidentiality and mandated reporting issues to ensure agency policies are enforced.
- Skill in interviewing and assessing appropriateness of volunteers and children for participation in program.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in oral and written communication on an interpersonal or
- Skill in assessing compatibility between volunteers and children to make appropriate matches as required for
- Ability to communicate Big Brothers Big Sisters mission to children and volunteers so they understand and
- Ability to work within a diverse team of individuals.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours, to accommodate the schedule of
- Ability to do extensive travel within the assigned service area. No overnight travel required. Must possess a
valid driver’s license and provide a reliable means of transportation for the performance of work
If interested, please forward your resume and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com
Please write on the subject line: EMC
Equal Opportunity Employer