Senior Director Global Insurance Services Jobs Vacancy in Fti Consulting Inc New York
Fti Consulting Inc New York urgently required following position for Senior Director Global Insurance Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Director Global Insurance Services Jobs Vacancy in Fti Consulting Inc New York Jobs Details:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting) , Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
About The Opportunity
FTI is looking for professionals with 7 to 10 years of experience in the insurance industry; litigation consulting experience a plus. Responsibilities include providing strategic consulting, performance improvement, forensic accounting and other analytical skills to various insurance client situations. This is an excellent opportunity to become a player in the historic changes taking place in the insurance industry and corporate America.
- Supervises and performs day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in insurance advisory and forensic and litigation consulting engagements.
- Performs analysis, research and assists clients with complex insurance and merger integration issues.
- Organizing information to facilitate effective data access and analysis.
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Applying accounting, financial and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines, such as detailed reviews of financial statements and underlying accounting records and the application of GAAP and statutory accounting.
- Maintaining detailed working paper records of reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Supervises more junior team member's analyses.
- Delivers a high quality product within established timeframes.
- Preparing draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope and/or results of activities.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in accounting or related field.
- Seven to 10 years of insurance accounting experience.
- Public accounting/auditing experience a plus.
Strong technical insurance accounting skills (e.g., statutory, U.S. GAAP, IFRS).
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution intelligence, problem solving is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever changing environment to meet client needs.
- Ability to manage multiple workflows simultaneously while managing time and budget.
- Proficient with PC environments and related software, including Microsoft Office applications, especially advanced skills in Excel.
Position Classification: Exempt