Customer Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Aip Publishing Llc Melville
Aip Publishing Llc Melville urgently required following position for Customer Service Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Aip Publishing Llc Melville Jobs Details:
Why Should You Apply?
Are you a customer service super hero who is energized by resolving internal and external customer service issues? Do you enjoy working in collaborative environment with great co-workers, unlimited coffee and chocolate, and an unmatched retirement plan? If so, our Customer Service/Experience Specialist position may just be for you.
AIP Publishing, a leader in scientific publishing, is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our Customer Experience and Order Processing team. The role supports AIP Publishing and the Publishing Partners. The Customer Experience Specialist will need to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and ensure that responses adhere to departmental guidelines
- Manage and provide administrative support for external society feed processes
- Maintain vendor and society relationships. Preserve communication channels and serve as account manager to facilitate changes and improvements to processes
- Perform second level multisite and consortia contract review pertaining to order entry, product and content fulfillment
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to oversee the renewal of all AIPP’s products and those of our member society partners
- Coordinate and participate in customer outreach campaigns including but not limited to shut-off, renewal intent, and sales driven efforts
Job Location and Qualifications:
This role will be based in AIP Publishing’s Long Island offices in Melville, New York and, as such, candidates must have the right to live and work in the United States.
Successful candidates will have:
- Associate’s Degree or the equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of customer support experience in a call center environment
- Minimum of 3 years of ERP or other order processing systems experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional telephone manner and the ability to manage conflict and remain calm in stressful/challenging environments
- Superior multi-tasking & prioritizing ability
- Microsoft Office suite, FTP clients, text editors, and remote access clients
To apply please submit a resume along with a brief statement highlighting the unique skills you would bring to this role.
AIP Publishing is a wholly owned not-for-profit subsidiary of the American Institute of Physics (AIP). AIP Publishing’s mission is to support the charitable, scientific and educational purposes of AIP through scholarly publishing activities in the fields of the physical and related sciences on its own behalf, on behalf of Member Societies of AIP, and on behalf of other publishing partners to help them proactively advance their missions. AIP Publishing’s portfolio comprises 28 highly regarded, peer-reviewed journals, including the flagship journals Applied Physics Letters, Journal of Applied Physics, and The Journal of Chemical Physics, in addition to the AIP Conference Proceedings.
AIP Publishing offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement and tuition assistance as well as an onsite fitness center. Our new collaborative office design encourages innovation and creativity with a variety of flexible spaces to suit a variety of working styles. At AIP Publishing, ideas and suggestions are encouraged and valued. Our employees are our most valuable assets, working together as a team to meet the needs of our customers.