Package Handler Jobs Vacancy in Ontrac Burbank
Ontrac Burbank urgently required following position for Package Handler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Package Handler Jobs Vacancy in Ontrac Burbank Jobs Details:
OnTrac is hiring Package Handlers!
Package Handlers offload and sort incoming packages for distribution and/or prepare outgoing freight for delivery by performing the following duties.
1. Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
2. Offload all inbound freight for distribution.
3. Sort packages according to destination by sort code.
4. Check for incorrect zip codes and destination codes to prevent missorted packages.
5. Examine appearance of outgoing packages for damage.
6. Load all sorted freight on outbound trucks.
7. Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
OnTrac Package Handlers:
- Are eligible for sick pay, after completion of an eligibility period
- Are eligible to participate in the 401k program, after completion of specific criteria
- Are eligible for $.50 pay increases within the first six months of employment and every six months after, up to two years
- Are eligible for a $100 referral bonus, after completion of specific criteria
- Have access to online medical care through Teledoc, $15 copay
- Have the opportunity to advance and transfer within the company!
Candidates must successfully complete all pre-employment screenings, which include physical, lift test, drug test, and background check. Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. The physical activity associated with this position is considered high.
The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety sensitive position
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)