Tester Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Digital Management Llc McLean
Digital Management Llc McLean urgently required following position for Tester Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tester Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Digital Management Llc McLean Jobs Details:
- Performs automated and manual Section 508 testing for web, mobile, and desktop software and electronic documents (PDF, Word, PPT, etc.) Designs test approach and methodology and creates and executes detailed quality assurance test cases and test scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements (Including manual and automated testing environments).
- As an Agile team member, ensures the sprint objectives are completed in a timely manner, consistently achieving team commitments regardless of role.
- Works with team members and stakeholders to provide testing statuses, keeps team informed of new requests/changes in processes/procedures, including escalating testing issues and issues requiring management attention.
- Participates in product design and requirements analysis providing QA and Section 508 expertise to ensure quality standards and compliance is considered and addressed in the early stages of development.
- Creates and maintains functionality of automation scripts using Selenium, Unified Functional Tester, Rational Functional Tester or other automation tools to increase testing efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide Section 508 expertise and guidance to developers and project management staff to improve story/requirement development.
- Develops and delivers both high level and in-depth technical training on Section 508 and the new Section 508 Technical Specifications
- B.S in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, or related discipline. (Or, equivalent experience)
- Section 508 Trusted Tester, CSM, CSP, and/or CAT certifications are a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in Section 508 compliance testing for web, desktop, and mobile applications using manual methodologies augmented with tools like Wave, IE Accessibility toolbar, VoiceOver, and Object Inspector.
- Experience with automated Section 508 testing tools is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance testing with a thorough knowledge of software development life cycle principles and quality assurance processes and methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience with SCRUM, Kanban, and/or test driven development.
- 2+ years working with automated testing frameworks
- Expert knowledge Section 508 Compliance Standards and WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in developing test plans, executing test scripts/procedures and analyzing test results.
- Experience with creating, updating, and maintaining test cases and defects in JIRA, Rational, ALM or similar environment.
- Experience with Quality Assurance automation testing technologies: Rational, Selenium, Ruby, Python, Katalon, or other tools designed to facilitate the validation of application quality with functional and regression test scenarios.
- Must have experience working in an office setting and possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize assignments in accordance to program goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and written, to end users and executive management, understanding when to speak up and deliver an assertive message in support of the project.
- Must be coachable, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and take initiative in performing tasks.
- Team player must be able to work professionally and collaboratively with the government customer and other contract members of the project team.
- Software development experience or experience remediating applications and electronic documents to achieve 508 compliance is a plus.
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.