Executive Chef Remote Site Jobs Vacancy in Corecruitment Los Angeles
Corecruitment Los Angeles urgently required following position for Executive Chef Remote Site. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Chef Remote Site Jobs Vacancy in Corecruitment Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Executive Chef- Remote Site
Papua New Guinea
USD $3,000- $5,000/month
Rotation: 8 weeks/ 2 weeks
My client is a leading life support services provider that truly prides themselves on providing their clients high end, top quality accommodation, catering, cleaning, security and maintenance etc. So far they’ve been extremely successful and have been winning contracts all across the globe! Due to a recent win they are now looking for an Executive Chef.
- Specializing in Western, South East Asian and local cuisines, the Executive Chef must develop all standardized recipes for all menu items
- Oversee all production and preparation of Food & Beverage products to ensure the very best in taste and quality of product for our guests
- Ensure that Food Safe Practices are strictly adhered to in order that all products served is of the highest quality
- Provide your team the leadership they require, you will be hands on and involved in all aspects of the operation
- Should have 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Executive Chef or as a Restaurant Kitchen Manager with ability to provide and maintain supervision over food production for up to 1000 people
- Must have experience designing, implementing and organizing menus in an ala Carte, buffet, banquet, and institutional formats.
- Must have taken and passed a LEVEL 2 Food Safe Program and be able to pass on all necessary information and to ensure that safe food practices are employed at all times by all members of the Food Service Team
How to Apply:
Send your resume to Sharlene Cross today! This is an urgent requirement for my client!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month
- Executive Chef: 3 years (Preferred)