Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Medical Management Inc Fort Lauderdale
Medical Management Inc Fort Lauderdale urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Medical Management Inc Fort Lauderdale Jobs Details:
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple members of management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communications or organizational skills.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Opens, sort and distributes incoming correspondences, including faxes and emails.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan the distribution.
- Composes routine and confidential correspondences, memos, transcribes notes, researches and creates presentations and other complex documents.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records, including corporate contract materials.
- Answers phone calls, and directs calls to the appropriate parties or takes messages.
- Coordinates multiple senior and executive management members’ schedules/calendars and independently schedules appointments.
- Greeting and directing visitors to appropriate area or person.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documentation for travel related meetings.
- Conducts research, and compiles and creates reports, handles multiple projects, monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondences or other printed materials, and distributes as needed.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Complies with and/or adheres to HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Ensures integrity of data entered into company systems and/or databases.
- Perform additional duties and related essential duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
Requires a High School Diploma or GED; with at least five (5) years of experience in the field or in a related area. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced computer skills as well as Internet research abilities; have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, Viso and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 5 years
- High school or equivalent
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Required work authorization:
- United States