Personal Assistant Ceo Jobs Vacancy in Vincent Career Training Institute Orlando
Vincent Career Training Institute Orlando urgently required following position for Personal Assistant Ceo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Ceo Jobs Vacancy in Vincent Career Training Institute Orlando Jobs Details:
Our CEO is looking for an organized and driven Personal Assistant to directly help manage daily tasks, whether professional or personal -- or both. As a personal assistant, you will help with a variety of management tasks such as scheduling, organizing, and completing or facilitating work in the office and at home.
Personal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, monitor, and respond to the supervisor’s emails
- Answer calls and liaison with clients
- Delegate work as appropriate to other members of the staff
- Plan and schedule meetings and events
- Organize travel and prepare complex travel itineraries
- Take action points and write minutes during meetings
- Conduct research; prepare presentations and papers for meetings.
- Make copies, order lunch, and prepare rooms for meetings
- Manage and review the filing and office systems
- Manage internal projects, such as audits or reviews when necessary
- Plan social and business-related events
- Make travel arrangements and support travel logistics
- Light housekeeping, food prep, laundry, running errands.
- May be required to drive to and from locations using clients car
Personal Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and administrative skills
- Tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Passport preferred (not required)
- Professional appearance
- Drivers License
This position is a contract part-time position with flexible fluctuating hours and days. You may work in the executive office or the home within a given week. This position may require some travel with the executive.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- personal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)