Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Falls Church
Deloitte Falls Church urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Falls Church Jobs Details:
- Preparing considerable personal and professional correspondence for Executive Officers as well as their Aides,
- Writing speeches and correspondence for Officers,
- Providing oversight of administrative matters
- Preparing materials for workshops, conferences, meetings;
- Duplicating/collating as needed, proofreading and editing.
- Willingness to work at the Client site in Falls Church, Virginia from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm 5 days a week.
- The Team
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience, coupled with a completed Bachelor's Degree
- Experience interfacing with Senior level clients,
- Experience in developing executive level correspondence and briefings,
- Strong written and presentation skills, coupled with outstanding verbal communications
- The ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and solve problems independently.
- U.S. Citizenship is required as is an active Public Trust Clearance
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.