Entry Level Order All Majors Jobs Vacancy in Shi International Corporation Somerset
Shi International Corporation Somerset urgently required following position for Entry Level Order All Majors. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Order All Majors Jobs Vacancy in Shi International Corporation Somerset Jobs Details:
Entry level Purchasing Representative position with a dynamic and growing Purchasing Department that procures over $8.5 Billion of computer related hardware, software, licensing and services from a network of over 50,000 vendors, both domestically and internationally.
**Please note there are several available shifts for this role including 8:00AM to 5:00PM, 9:00AM to 6:00PMand 11:00AM to 8:00PM**
- Process Purchase Orders (POs) with a large number of vendors using a variety of ordering methods, such as electronic ordering (EDI/XML)
- Expedite and follow up on POs to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of products
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Research past orders
- Communicate and interact with various internal departments (Sales, Accounting, etc.)
- Support a sales staff of over 1000
- Make sourcing decisions
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA, all majors considered.
**Previous Retail or Restaurant experience is a plus**
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with computer products and programs are desirable for this position
- Able to learn a large number of new concepts
- Hardworking team player
- Very organized
- Very Accurate
- Shows initiative
- Can lead when the opportunity presents itself
- Dependable and Mature
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)