Monitoring Evaluation Associate Jobs Vacancy in Devtech Systems Inc Arlington
Devtech Systems Inc Arlington urgently required following position for Monitoring Evaluation Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Monitoring Evaluation Associate Jobs Vacancy in Devtech Systems Inc Arlington Jobs Details:
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
The M&E Associate will participate in implementation of evaluations of projects funded by USAID, DoS, and other USG agencies; will provide technical support to monitoring, evaluation, and learning project implementation teams; and, support business development opportunities as needed. The position is located at DevTech Systems' home office in Arlington, VA, but travel to project sites around the world is expected.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide input on the development of M&E resources, such as evaluation designs, sampling plans, survey instruments and protocols, and work plans.
- Conduct literature reviews and other research activities.
- Support the data collection tasks of existing contracts; develop data entry templates and final data sets; conduct data entry and coding; perform data cleaning tasks and other data quality measures; conduct statistical analyses (using STATA).
- Draft or support the development of sections of evaluation reports, presentations, and other contractual deliverables.
- Support M&E program portfolios.
- Provide administrative support in the mobilization of awarded M&E contracts; support consultant recruitment and on-boarding.
- Provide backstopping support in the management of existing M&E contracts including, but not limited to, invoicing and payments; travel and logistics; tracking deliverables, timelines and levels of effort; monitoring budgets, and closeout tasks.
Business Development Support:
Lead or support the development of technical sections of proposals; provide inputs in developing proposed evaluation designs, data collection tasks, and methods for analysis
Monitor U.S. government procurement listings for M&E opportunities; helps maintain DevTech Business Development and proposal trackers.
Conduct research on early stage M&E opportunities to understand competitive landscape, funding environment, and client priorities.
Draft corporate capability statements and past performance references
Support close out activities such as resume, past performance, and boilerplate filing.
Represent DevTech, as needed, at seminars, conferences, meetings, professional events to strengthen networks and contribute to the M&E business development strategy of DevTech.
- Master's degree in international relations or similar discipline plus a minimum of two years of experience in international development related to M&E, program support, and business development, OR a bachelor's degree plus five years of relevant experience.
- Strong organization, personal communication, and writing skills.
- Proficiency with Office tools - must be a power user and show deep proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel as well as Adobe Acrobat. Experience with graphic design packages is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of USAID procedures and regulations.
- Possess a demonstrable knowledge in the areas of international development, education, or economics.
- Familiarity with proposal development for donors, especially USAID highly desirable.
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.