Data Compensation Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Roivant Sciences New York
Roivant Sciences New York urgently required following position for Data Compensation Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Compensation Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Roivant Sciences New York Jobs Details:
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants – nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology to drive greater efficiency in R&D and commercialization. At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
The Data & Compensation Analyst will be responsible for developing techniques for presenting data and ensure all systems meet compensation needs. The role will interact with groups across the organization as well as external partners.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop techniques for compiling, preparing, and presenting data
- Assists in the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs and policies
- Provides advice and analysis through the annual compensation process
- Works with HRIS to ensure that all systems meet compensation needs and are updated according to compensation changes
- Proven ability to be analytical and handle data effectively
- Possess the maturity to handle sensitive information and make sound decisions
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, banking, and analysis and reporting of financial data
- Strong organizational and project administration skills
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in fast paced, start-up environments is preferred - able to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscape and tight deadlines
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful and relentless: independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Highly proficient in Excel
- 6–8 years of experience