Entry Level Paralegal For Veterans Law Practice Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Kilpatrick Providence
Chisholm Kilpatrick Providence urgently required following position for Entry Level Paralegal For Veterans Law Practice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Paralegal For Veterans Law Practice Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Kilpatrick Providence Jobs Details:
Growing law firm in downtown Providence, Rhode Island is seeking an entry-level paralegal who shows initiative, has a strong work ethic, and is passionate about making a difference. This position involves working closely with senior paralegals and attorneys in our Veterans Law practice group.
Paralegal/Claims Advocate duties include:
- Daily written and oral communication with veterans and their families, as well as the Department of Veteran's affairs;
- Obtaining all documentation necessary to support a client's claim for benefits;
- Assisting attorneys and senior paralegals on necessary case development and research;
- Reviewing and assessing client's case files;
- Proof reading and reviewing important procedural documents before they are mailed out;
- Most importantly, helping veterans obtain the VA benefits they deserve.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, the field of your undergraduate degree can vary.
- Prior professional office experience is preferred, but not a must.
- Prior experience with Microsoft office and outlook is preferred.
- Experience in the legal and/or psychiatric field is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred, but not required.
Candidates must be outgoing, eager to learn, accountable, able to multi task, and take direction well. This position requires strong attention to detail, superior communication skills, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Competitive benefits offered.
To apply: Please submit a resume (PDF format) and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)