Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Wilde East Towne Honda Madison
Wilde East Towne Honda Madison urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Wilde East Towne Honda Madison Jobs Details:
Our vision is to continue being Madison’s best place to purchase and service cars and trucks. Our mission is to serve Madison and Dane County through community involvement beyond the sale
JOB SUMMARY: Compiles and maintains verified accounts payable records. Reconciles statements and issues payment to vendors.
- Posts all open items in accounts payable on a daily basis.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Reconciles statement and the ledger making sure that payments are consistent with dealership schedules.
- Audits freight bills against freight inquiries.
- Analyzes vendor accounts.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- 1-2 years of Automotive Dealership accounting experience.
- Microsoft Office experience with Reynolds experience preferred.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations