Patient Care Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Leafline Labs Llc Saint Paul
Leafline Labs Llc Saint Paul urgently required following position for Patient Care Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Care Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Leafline Labs Llc Saint Paul Jobs Details:
LeafLine Labs is one of two MN registered medical cannabis manufacturers, headquartered in Cottage Grove, MN. We focus on using controlled environment agriculture and hydroponic growing techniques to produce various strains of cannabis that is turned into extraction based medicine for Minnesotans.
The Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) is responsible for being the front end of LeafLine Labs both on the phone and the first person to greet the patient at our Patient Care Centers. The PCC will provide excellent service and support LeafLine Labs commitment to Patients First. Always.
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Labs be 21 and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
This is a full-time, first-shift position working Tuesdays though Saturdays. A cover letter explaining reason for interest in the position is required to be considered for the position.
- Greet and check in patients upon arrival
- Ability to navigate between patient databases
- Answer phones, questions that patients have and redirect to team where needed
- Make appointments and confirm patient in state registry
- Ability to problem solve both individually and with team
- Know, understand and act in compliance with state regulation
- Respond to patient call questions and concerns in a patient focused manner
- Ability to follow SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others
- Work towards meeting department goals around efficiencies, yields, and cost
- High School Diploma / G.E.D.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Exemplary telephone and computer skills
- Professional with attention to detail
- Minimum one year experience of customer or patient service
- Willing and able to work Saturdays
- Ability to work in a healthcare office environment including ability to lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to understand and communicate in English
- Completed post-secondary education
- Experience in healthcare
- Call center experience
Job Type: Full-time
- of customer or patient service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)