Associate Jobs Vacancy in Round One Entertainment Inc Tukwila
Round One Entertainment Inc Tukwila urgently required following position for Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Jobs Vacancy in Round One Entertainment Inc Tukwila Jobs Details:
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while supporting the operation of the Amusement Department - Game Card Counter, Redemption Counter, Crane and Floor.
Benefits (part-time, Full-time)
- Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri)
- 30% discount on Food items
- 1 Free drink per shift
- Benefit (Full Time only)
- During assigned shifts engage customers to determine their needs are met.
- Maintain inventory levels in amusement games.
- Maintain games and counters clean and visibly attractive to customers’ eyes.
- Respond responsively, politely with friendly demeanor to customers’ requests.
- Answers phone calls for all general inquires.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Conducts lost and found procedure in accordance with company policies.
- Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes.
- Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
High School diploma and a minimum of one to two years’ experience in a hospitality or retail environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.